Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don is walking in paradise.  Little different than Cinnaminson in August. 

ice grillin you

still wouldn't walk...driving the cart and drinking beer is 75% of the fun
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

I enjoy golf quite a bit and I'm all about that cart, boss.

Gotta have cooler storage.

And I don't exactly nail the fairway or even the short rough all the time so I need an all terrain vehicle to help me out

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I'm just about to hit the links.   I hit a few with my new driver yesterday and all I can say is, this might be a good time for anyone with a house nearby to put up the hurricane tape on their windows.

Rome

Got my passes for The Players in Jacksonville this weekend.  Saturday is going to be fun.  You all care.  Especially Dio.

MDS

count the non whites and let me know

for real...not trolling. curious.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I was at Top Golf last night with a vendor and a customer and there were several non white folks there. The dude and his girl next to us were crushing the ball too. He looked like Andrew mccutcheon before he cut his dreads.

smeags

Quote from: MDS on May 06, 2015, 09:18:38 PM
count the non whites and let me know

for real...not trolling. curious.

should he count the 300 mexican groundskeepers ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Judging from the makeup of my club, I'd say it's probably less than 1% at most.

MDS

just curious is there anyway to play golf for free

like you can find pick up games for 1000 sports.....even things like football and baseball which require tons of equipment are free for public high schools and what not

but is there anyway to just play golf without shelling out tons of money?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Get a part-time gig at a club.  They usually come with free golf for the help unless it's a hoity-toity club that doesn't allow staff privileges.  Other than that, the best bet you have is to find municipal tracks outside the city.   

This is a nine-hole course I played when I lived in New Jersey...

http://www.hamiltontrails.com/index.html

The rates are pretty reasonable even now.

phattymatty

i'm sure there are cheap public courses around, especially close to a big city. there are 3 public courses in dc and you can play 9 holes for less than $10.

Rome

Just got home from the TPC.    Amazing time.   I'm so tired I can't even think straight.

Top five experience at a sporting event ever.

Wow.