Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

But, but, but... no one wants to play in a corporate flag, maaaaaaannnnnnn!

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 12, 2015, 07:14:21 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2015, 02:22:38 PM
nobody wants to play a sport where you have to dress up like a farging corporate flag in order to play

i dont give a shtein about club soccer

nor do i see what an ad on a uniform has to do with being forced to dress like a preppy funhole if you want to play the sport
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2015, 07:17:50 PM

true....you love fifa
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Sepp Blatter and lil guy are boys

Rome

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2015, 07:24:18 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2015, 07:17:50 PM

true....you love fifa

i love fifa like you love the ncaa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

fifa is literally murdering people....the ncaa isn't paying players

definitely an apt comparison

MDS

ice grillin you

that check I got in the mail a couple weeks ago for nfl season tickets must have been from another todd orondenker

MDS

there are 0 todd orondenker's

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Don Ho

Walk you fat, lazy bastiches.  When I golf I usually walk if the course allows it.  Even in customer tournaments which usually take 6+ hours to play 18, I try and walk.   Such a better experience. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I could not disagree more, especially if it's hot out. Where do you even put your beer??

ice grillin you

you only walk when you play golf if you farging love playing golf....if I had to walk id be miserable and the game itself is not nearly fun enough to make up for it