The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol @ the joe

how soon until frankenstein martelli is canned. what a friggin god awful program.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

oh boy

what a win for tu @ rhody

13-3 and 2-0 in the a10 with cupcake wins coming this week against penn and umass

GET ON THE BANDWAGON NOW KIDS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ima keep reppin my boys til someone stop me

sleepwalkin win over penn tonight. looking the a-10 sked there is no reason to believe they wont minimum go 13-3 in conference. hellooooo 3 seed.

MDS

haha x goes down

top 15 team

GET ON THE BANDWAGON YOU FAT MORONS

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

MDS

phillymic2000

Ive been a temple guy all along

MDS

#15 in both polls

massive game @ charlotte on wednesday. they might be the 2nd best team in the a10.

ill open the bandwagon for 1 night only then its closed. farg you haters go watch the sixers.

ice grillin you

i cant believe they are playing this nova gtown game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

why wouldn't they?  is it snowing inside the gym?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

id advise them at halftime to stop giving up naked three point looks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

the best team in philly is on ESPNU at 3 est.

MDS

why the farg is it on espnu and why the farg doesnt comcrap put that channel on its sport tier