Eagles/Rams Game 12/18/05

Started by Father Demon, July 20, 2005, 10:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: General_Failure on July 21, 2005, 11:06:05 PM
You were all holding hands, I've seen the pictures.

Actually we were just trying to hold each other up after someone came along wearing Zuba's  :paranoid

Sgt PSN

Speaking of Zubas, where the hell has EaglesfaninMD been?  I haven't seen him around here in forever. 

Father Demon

Quote from: SSgt PSN on July 24, 2005, 12:02:32 AM
Speaking of Zubas, where the hell has EaglesfaninMD been?  I haven't seen him around here in forever. 

I think a zebra farged him to death while wearing those pants.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

phillymic2000

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on July 24, 2005, 01:27:11 AM
Quote from: SSgt PSN on July 24, 2005, 12:02:32 AM

I think a zebra farged him to death while wearing those pants.

I wish we would have gotten a picture of all our faces when he came up in those pants, priceless!!

EagleFanInMd

Zuabz/EagleFanInMd is right here. I am mostly at Igglephans, but stop in here now
and then.
So you boyz doing the trip again? I might have to schedule a business trip again
around that time.

Father Demon

This is the big midwest get together this year.

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Hey, what's up MD?  We've been wondering where you've been.  Anywho, like Demon said, we're looking to invade KC this year.  I'm working on getting a group of tickets (8) that are all together in the same section.  I've still got room for a couple more people to get in on it.  Check your messages and let me know if you're interested.