Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

About to be 0 for 5 on close exciting games in the playoffs

Likely 0-6 after tonight

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

Likely 0-6 after tonight

you cant complain about this, then complain about the rules the nfl has to try to keep games tight

plus seattle isnt gonna lay down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Obviously the nfl has the wrong rules to keep games tight, and even worse referees trying to enforce them

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

Likely 0-6 after tonight

you cant complain about this, then complain about the rules the nfl has to try to keep games tight

Oh yes I can

I'll complain about both

MDS

spoken like a true twitter sports fan

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN WHINE WHINE wahhh wahh wahh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Can't wait to hear your excuses for why ratings suck

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2017, 06:48:48 PM
Can't wait to hear your excuses for why ratings suck

Likely 0-6 after tonight

PhillyPhreak54

But rules! Gotta keep games close with rules!

MDS

i have no idea what youre going for

PhillyPhreak54

Close and exciting games would be a start

MDS

that would be great but thats not how sports works little dude

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

Likely 0-6 after tonight

False

MDS

heres your close game you crybaby texan

and its your squad!

General_Failure

This one really is a lot closer than I thought it would be.

The man. The myth. The legend.