Divisional Round - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 08, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

farg no

I had Detroit with the points and that killed me. Also had Miami.

2-2

Crazy to see all four faves cover

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i went 3-1 and of course lost the first game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

any chance a video of his crying and head butting the locker-room wall after the game will appear somewhere ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

smeags

smeags

chiefs/steelers game moved to 8:20 sunday

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

why the farg does seattle find baldwin and paul richardson and the eagles find bryce treggs and dgb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Richardson is a second round pick with like 50 career catches

MDS

who is better than all 4 eagles wr combined

Sgt PSN

Deven Hester is still really fast. Sucks that return got nullified by penalty because that return was beautiful.

MDS

hester was in the 06 draft...look how many of these guys are out of football now or hanging on for dear life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_NFL_Draft

also broderick bunkley! winston justice! max jean-gillies! some real andy gems.