Week Six - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 13, 2016, 08:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 16, 2016, 06:44:40 PM
Wtf is wrong with Rodgers?  He literally forgot how to play football this game. Favre is in the stadium right now and I assume is contemplating coming out of retirement.

It hasn't just been this game. It's most of the season, and the first half of last season too. And he's been a fumbler for years, he's never been elite in that category.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, but right now he doesn't even look like he wants to be out there.

Sgt PSN

Dallas is working the hell out of GB.

MDS

cowboys vs. patriots in the super bowl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

tell your squad to play better
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dallas is this good playing with worse wr's than the eagles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Goes to show how important the o-line is

MDS

they also have a significantly better rb and an extraordinarily better ol....also their qb might be better

Don Ho

Yep, Dallas has a bunch of B squad receivers out there and Dak is killing it. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2016, 07:36:02 PM
they also have a significantly better rb and an extraordinarily better ol....also their qb might be better

Birds mediocre running backs + below average O line x pathetic receiving corps= 6-10
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Holy shtein did Richard Sherman just get away with PI on Julio Jones.  Good God the NFL needs to clean house from the top down.

PhillyPhreak54

So they let Sherman get away with that and yet they hammer Carroll on a play where garçon tripped.

Inconsistent lousy officiating.

And Goodell is cool with it.

They wonder why NFL is losing interest.

MDS

yes ratings are down because sometimes there are bad calls

there have been bad calls in every game in every sport since the dawn of time but there hasnt always been twitter over reaction

PhillyPhreak54

I knew you'd jump on that. Go ahead and defend the awful calls week to week. It's a factor - not THE factor - but it plays into turning people off.

Always the contrarian.

I mean look at igy - he'd rather watch cricket than NFL. People are losing interest. And that is a contributing factor.