Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

i thought this was going to be a thread about how the tbs crew hates the phillies. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

haha, I was a PA for ESPN back in the day.

Didn't sleep with any of them though, so pretty much uninteresting. Olbermann and Patrick were the lead anchors then.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 21, 2009, 10:34:54 AM
i thought this was going to be a thread about how the tbs crew hates the phillies. 

it can be

it can also be a place for mds' neato tv rating posts

MDS

dont act like you dont like them you coward
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

MDS

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 21, 2009, 11:13:36 AM

the ratings i like...i was referring to your reese like commentary that comes with them

ice grillin you

steve phillips is a damn good looking middle aged man....those baby blues along with the salt and pepa dome....yummmmm...

theres no way he couldnt get almost any hot non famous milf he wanted

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2009, 11:25:06 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 21, 2009, 11:13:36 AM

the ratings i like...i was referring to your reese like commentary that comes with them

haha like i dont have to break it down for you. dookie stick to thinking you know the game and let me handle what i handle. just listen and represent.