TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Watching Jonestown: Terror in the Jungle on AMC.  Holy shtein!  Seen a lot of documentaries on Jim Jones but this show is so well done. 

Funny thing is the show immediately following this on AMC, The Three Stooges. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

"If mohammad atta had you people booking his travel he'd still be alive today, which for him would be considered a major farg up!"

Veep last night. Goddamn this show is a national treasure.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Well....Netflix's Our Planet is like a sadder Planet Earth.

Watching the Walrus scene made me reaaaaallly hate humans and what we've done to the earth.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Chernobyl on HBO.    Disturbing, sad, nauseating and extremely depressing.

A+

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 07, 2019, 06:56:41 PM
Chernobyl on HBO.    Disturbing, sad, nauseating and extremely depressing.

A+

It's astoundingly good.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

That it is.Thought Episode 2 was better than the pilot. The end of the episode in the water with the dosimeters going off was incredible

ice grillin you

I wanna more of it so bad and now

having to wait for each of the next two weeks is going to be excruciating

MDS

i lasted 2 minutes on it

i cannot take british dudes with goofy accents playing russains seriously. "jolly good day, comrade"

do it in russain or dont do it at all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

The Deadwood movie was pretty great. Might be the last thing David Milch does, considering that he's battling Alzheimer's.

PhillyPhreak54

This Netflix show on the Central Park five is so infuriating to watch

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 02, 2019, 03:58:22 PM
This Netflix show on the Central Park five is so infuriating to watch

I couldn't get thru episode 2...it's so bad...I recommend the ken burns documentary instead

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 01, 2019, 02:13:01 AM
The Deadwood movie was pretty great. Might be the last thing David Milch does, considering that he's battling Alzheimer's.

I'm in the middle of a show rewatch before I see it but good to hear it's quality

top 5 all time tv show

MDS

the deadwood movie was really god damn good

usually have so much time off they forget how to write it and the actors forget how to play it, but that wasnt the case.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.