Week 5 - Vikings: Skolfarg The Secondary

Started by MDS, October 01, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Rome

The thing is for me I'm not even all that upset over this.  The stars aligned last year and now we're back to normal with this stupid team.   And that's ok.  At least I got to see one winner. 

General_Failure

I mean, yeah, it's hard to really be mad about it after last season, but it sure is disappointing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2018, 10:23:30 PM
Why Seumalo for Wisniewski??
I don't know what the farg their obsession with Seumalo is but he is terrible, not just bad. And if they keep playing him I predict Wentz will end up on IR. They seem infatuated with his "versatility" - I think I noted last year that yes, he can suck equally bad at all 3 interior positions. Doug seems to have contracted a bad case of Andy brain fog. When the OLine is out of sync and your franchise QB is getting killed you need to run the ball. At least have a hot receiver available, maybe a screen pass or two to slow down the rush ... but nothing. Fewer RPOs, wr screens etc., it's like the whole game plan is to test how good Carson's knee brace is. Also, I thought last year Wiz was about on a par with Kelce and Brooks.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 07, 2018, 08:33:25 PM
The thing is for me I'm not even all that upset over this.  The stars aligned last year and now we're back to normal with this stupid team.   And that's ok.  At least I got to see one winner.

Quote from: General_Failure on October 07, 2018, 08:54:28 PM
I mean, yeah, it's hard to really be mad about it after last season, but it sure is disappointing.

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2018, 09:15:41 PM
doug pederson is doug pederson

:yay :yay  :yay

I would be furious for days in the past after a loss like this, and last week.  Disappointed but we all got to see this time FINALLY win and the stars were perfectly aligned last year, perfect storm after Elliott hit that 61 yarder and life is still good.  And yes Todd is correct, Doug is Doug and will always be Doug.

We all got to celebrate 2008 and the Phils, 2018 with the birds, heres hoping to we don't have to wait until 2026 for the next championship.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I too didn't think Wis was playing that bad, certainly not bad enough to be benched.  Head scratching.

Don Ho

QuoteWentz? He completed 24 of 35 passes for 311 yards and two touchdowns, but 58 of those yards and one of those touchdowns came much too late. He lacks the speed that made him so fleet before his injury. He fumbled for the third time in three games. He failed to diagnose blitzes, he ignored receivers who were open in his field of vision, and he made abysmal, dangerous decisions.

QB Eagles

The only thing I can guess is that Seumalo keeps looking great in practice but melts down in real games. Although it's hard to imagine him being good in any context.

MDS

josh adams played one snap

you know the one

ice grillin you

bad things happen when cuzzo is better than your mvp qb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous