Week 1 - Washington: Apache Chief, Ee-Nay-Chok

Started by MDS, August 29, 2019, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

Rome

It came down to Mack Hollins on ST's.  I don't agree with that but there you go.  Ward won't be unemployed for long.  If the Washington team had any sense, they'd snatch him up. 

MDS

why do you drama queens have an opinion about greg ward

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

if greg ward is on your roster week 1, its not great

if greg ward is you 4th or 5th wr in november because alshon broke his pelvis and pimp's gang went to war, its not great but what are you gonna do

QB Eagles

Glad they didn't feel the need to keep trash Perkins just to have 3 TE.

There are weak spots, but on paper it's as good a 53 as there is in the league. The team's destiny depends on Wentz, Doug, and injuries.

ice grillin you

my only concern in this game is all the players the eagles have coming off last years injuries and off season surgeries who have done shtein but limited practice...particularly brooks fletch and barnett....bunch of other guys too...i can see rust being a big factor...probably not big enough for an upset to happen...but i could see the eagles winning an ugly 16-6 game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous