lmfao...just got this email..."Why we shouldn't drink with friends"

Started by PhillyGirl, July 14, 2005, 10:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

murp i woke double j up that morning. i said double j get up and go look in the mirror...he leaned forward to get up and cracked his head on the coffee table to make things worse.  lmfao :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drunkmasterflex

That video better not show up on here or I will have to kill someone. I would like to say that was the only time that has ever happened to me but it wasn't.  One positive in this thread is that I have got some great ideas for next time one of my friends passes out.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Double J on July 14, 2005, 09:30:37 PM
That video better not show up on here or I will have to kill someone. I would like to say that was the only time that has ever happened to me but it wasn't.  One positive in this thread is that I have got some great ideas for next time one of my friends passes out.

Funniest thing was I saw it maybe a week or so after I met MURP...so I hadn't even met you yet. Imagine my first impression?  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drunkmasterflex

Yeah I am sure.  As good as that video was I thought the one of Tony may have been better just because of the extreme amount of effort that went into that one. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Tomahawk

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Reidme

The NFL old standard.

MURP

I just watched this gem of documentary about southern culture last night.   Let me set the scene:  A white trash red neck family in South Caroline who lives in a trailer... who has a 40ish year old uncle who is always drunk and a 65 year old "pappy" who is also drunk.  The family video tapes their exploits on VHS... things like lighting them on fire, pissing in their beer and having em drink it, wrestling, spray painting their faces when they pass out etc.    Overall it's pretty stupid, but there are a few good laughs.    I present:  Uncle Goddamn

and if you just watch the trailers on the site you can get the idea without every having to watch all 40 minutes of nonsense. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on August 10, 2005, 11:44:28 AM
I just watched this gem of documentary about southern culture last night.   Let me set the scene:  A white trash red neck family in South Caroline who lives in a trailer... who has a 40ish year old uncle who is always drunk and a 65 year old "pappy" who is also drunk.  The family video tapes their exploits on VHS... things like lighting them on fire, pissing in their beer and having em drink it, wrestling, spray painting their faces when they pass out etc.    Overall it's pretty stupid, but there are a few good laughs.    I present:  Uncle Goddamn

That lighting them on fire was hilarious. That last guy...omg. He had no clue when he was being lit on fire.  :-D