Referring to the Eagles as "we" is

okay.
14 (50%)
not okay.
14 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 14, 2007, 07:25:32 PM

Zanshin

If you thought that was redundant, you're forgetting your core audience around here.

Diomedes

Idiots.  Rank idiots.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

i think we all need to shut the hell up
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Susquehanna Birder

Diomedes

Once you've stabbed the bitch 40 times, why not thump her a couple more?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

After yesterday, I'm proud to NOT use "we" when referring to the Eagles.

Zanshin

Totally.  They suck.

ice grillin you

so do all OUR knees hurt today?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Not only does my knee hurt, but I'm throwing up on the 45 yard line and losing NFC Championship games.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyandBCEagles

It's my balls that the Eagles kick on a weekly basis.  I see no problem using "we" to describe the team.

Rome

When the Eagles win, it's "we."  When they lose, it's "they."

Last week it was we, this week it's they.

Simple enough.

Diomedes

Quote from: EJ72 on November 21, 2006, 06:08:55 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 21, 2006, 05:02:08 PM
Bryant is all character all the time.
Want a real good laugh? It might even cheer some of you up a little bit.
We had a trade offer from KC in 04, this jackass for Larry Johnson straight up. At that point we just wanted to get rid of him, and Johnson was a disgruntled backup. Instead we traded for Morgan, because we had just drafted Jones.

A fine example of why "we" is most def not ok.  That's just embarrassing.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2006, 08:00:03 AM
this is a VERY important discussion because this madness has to stop

saying 'we' for your team is basically as bad as it gets in fandom....you all should feel ashamed

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2006, 04:57:56 PM
If the Giants double us up in yards, we'll be out of it by halftime. You can take that to the bank.

exactly

i think he thinks we are playing the skins again this week