Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfarger!

Five home runs. Five.

MDS

you gotta be impressed with how many soft tossing to contact pitchers they have in an era where everyone hits homers

its almost like theres a flaw in the plan or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Saw 3 Snakes home runs to start the game and was convinced Arietta was pitching. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Embarrassing

Seven allowed now.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 10, 2019, 09:09:38 PM
you gotta be impressed with how many soft tossing to contact pitchers they have in an era where everyone hits homers

its almost like theres a flaw in the plan or something

And era wheee everyone but the Phillies hit homers. Get it right

MDS

its these moments where their lack of organizational pitching depth shine through

every team has bad games where they lose, whatever. playoff teams shouldnt have ranger suarez on their 40.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Turned basketball game on top of this inning.  WTF now?  2 more?  Sweet fancy Moses!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The Phillies have allowed 13 more home runs than any team in the National League. They've been out-homered this season 107-78.

I had Phils on the iPad and finals on tv. iPad is off now

MDS

getting close to this...the most homers allowed in team history. i watched at least part of this (or a replay of it) downashore. there a was playstation 2 that only worked upside down. this has been story time with todd.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/PHI/PHI199909040.shtml

rough outing for j favorite cliff politte

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 10, 2019, 09:52:01 PM
getting close to this...the most homers allowed in team history. i watched at least part of this (or a replay of it) downashore. there a was playstation 2 that only worked upside down. this has been story time with todd.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/PHI/PHI199909040.shtml

rough outing for j favorite cliff politte

Huge save by Stan Belinda!

Sept 99? A week later we'd have to suffer an awful opening day loss in Andy's debut.

Oh look another goddamn homer.

Take a gander at the Phillies pitchers ERAs tonight. farging awful

PhillyPhreak54

Losing first place tonight too.

And Havas' Nats are crushing too

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2019, 10:59:31 PM
Don't worry he will hit a meaningless one soon. Down 8-1 and he'll pop one.

Yup

ice grillin you

Told you once nats got healthy it was game over...clearly the best team on paper
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what happens when the phillies get their old broken down relievers back?

GAME. OVER.

ice grillin you

The Lehigh Valley IronPigs have announced that they will play as the Lehigh Valley Jawn during their 2019 Salute to Philadelphia Celebration on Sunday, July 7. The word "jawn" is Philly slang that can mean essentially anything.

"Each year, we try to come up with new and exciting jawns for our fans," said IronPigs President and General Manager Kurt Landes. "We've had cheesesteak jawns, Philly Special jawns, bacon jawns and more. We think this jawn is one of our best jawns yet. We can't wait to see the Pigs wear their Jawn jawns on July 7!"

A wide variety of Jawn-themed merchandise is now available at ShopIronPigs.com. During the Pigs' Salute to Philly contest against the Pawtucket Red Sox (1:35 p.m. first pitch), the team's game-worn Jawn jerseys will be auctioned and Jawn caps raffled with proceeds benefitting IronPigs Charities. The Phillie Phanatic will also be in attendance that afternoon with his visit presented by Dr. Wyke Pediatric Dentistry.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous