Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if they dont get another arm by next friday you can kill klentak. i just dont see how they survive 7 games in atl/dc with the pen as constructed. even if neris/vv/alvarez are on point, you still need more than that.

theres just no way something like tony watson can cost that much
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Pivetta's dealing today

Don Ho

Pivetta?  WTF?

Agree with Todd, pitchers need apply.  And maybe secure a CF that can play defense because Babe Bruce and Lenny kingrey suck out there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Why in the farg did he double switch Bruce out

Rome

Because he has no idea what he's doing?

Geowhizzer

MDS

if rhys scoops the ball and nola doesn't walk the PH, this doesnt happen, but this was a very bad gabe game

iglesias is $$ but you cant take out your hottest hitter so nick williams and phil gosselin get at bats and he doesnt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He's a farging clown.  There's no other way to say it. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 09, 2019, 05:34:41 PM
He's a farging clown.  There's no other way to say it.

who rhys hoskins?

2 homers since may 7 and hes a cement footed statue at 1b

PhillyPhreak54

Don't worry he will hit a meaningless one soon. Down 8-1 and he'll pop one.

PhillyPhreak54

Can it rain again?

Nice farging start

MDS

if you want to see the biggest bank hr ever look at that segura one

also realmuto with his worst at bat in his career.

PhillyPhreak54

Little get back here

Good AB by Maik Maik

MDS

2nd time in mlb history a team has gone b2b2b in T1 (all others were B1)

rickie weeks, jj hardy, ryan dirty jew steroid abuser braun off PHIL DUMATRAIT

respect points if youve heard of him

PhillyPhreak54

This farging guy

Jesus Christ