A little fantasy help, please.

Started by Diomedes, February 22, 2007, 07:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

In my money league--farg you vigy--which is run by a guy who works at a sister company, the dude hasn't paid out yet.  There were three scramble weeks, of which I won one for a hundred bucks.  The overall winner of the league also took a scramble week...he's owed like 1200 bucks.

Like I said, commish hasn't paid. 

Nothing in the rules about waiting to pay out until season is over, or until after the Super Bowl, etc.  I've sent two or three emails with the whole league on copy, to no avail. 

I need some ideas for what to do.  A hundred bucks is not worth getting arrested for, but I don't like being made a chump.    I'm not even interested in showing up at his work to demand we go to the ATM together...I've got other shtein to do. 

The stage being set...any ideas?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

this has nothing to do with fantasy and everything to do with collecting from a possible deadbeat

basically you have two options

1. beat his ass to at least make yourself feel better and perhaps get paid as well (doesnt sound like you wanna go this route)

2. continue to email and hope he pays
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

well, I'm not interested in getting arrested so yeah, the first option is out.  I'm holding onto the clean criminal record until something more important than a deadbeat corporate farg who's into me for 100

so I'm left to sending emails. 

I suck
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

Wow, that's SOOO sad!!  I'm totally going to beseech Jeebus to have you paid, because your an Eagles fan, and your so innocent!  I mean, except for original sin, and that time you jacked off while imagining farging your little sister.  But commissioners are always trying to trick us, and I'm sure he'll pay up that week.  Yeah.  And I'm gonna pray that you get paid from your fictional money league, because that will help you so much.  The children, the children!!  And I just want to thank Doi for posting this, because otherwise I'd have to pray for God to have all fantasy football players payed, and I'm getting bored of that.  Thanks for the new pity object, Doi!!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

You need to get off my cork, Wingnut.  It's embarrassing to both of us.

Wingspan

I don't embarass easily, Doi. Especially on a message board.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

That's the problem.  You're hanging from my junk and proud of it.

Wingspan

Responding to one post in 12 days in "on your junk"?

riiiiiight
Connection Problems

Diomedes

It ain't the frequency of the sack monkey swing, it's the tenacity of the clutch.  U luv u sum Doi.

Sgt PSN

This thread is funny.

Dio, hire an illegal immigrant to beat the dude's ass for you.  Once you get your money, call INS.