CFFFL AFC Draft: Rounds 11-17

Started by Diomedes, August 25, 2004, 11:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTrotterFan

2004 NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles!!

JTrotterFan

2004 NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles!!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

satoshi sent a list and selects Reggie Wayne, WR IND
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

reidme sent a list and selects Plaxico Burress, WR PIT

hbionic

Terrell Suggs(DE/LB for the Ravens).
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

CSD

Diomedes

phillymic2000 sent a list and selects Drew Bledsoe, QB BUF

Diomedes

chuck_chillout sent a list and selects  LaVar Arrington, LB WAS

Wingspan

Jeff Garcia, QB CLE

Mike Vrable, DL NE
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

chuck_chillout sent a list and selects Derrick Brooks, LB TB

Diomedes

phillymic2000 sent a list and selects Peter Warrick, WR CIN

CSD

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05