Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on April 13, 2019, 07:47:18 PM
@ Don...  10 rows behind 1st base.

This stadium is amazing btw.  It's Miami 100%.  Had a Cuban coffee that was outrageous.   Had a Lomito for dinner at an Argentinian place in Little Havana.  Truly incredible.

Sorry you have to witness this shtein live Rome. 

The Cuban Coffee sounds nice.  Lomito Completo!  Had one in Miami like 15 years ago after flying all night from Hawaii.  Still brings tears to my eyes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

spencer howard who says no
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

2 f'ing hits tonight and one is by Kingery.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh.

10-3 to Miami eh?

Rome

I wanted to add there isn't a single chain operator in there.  It's all local Miami people.  Thought that was pretty cool. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Damn I turned it on right before he gave up the homer and lose the no no

MDS

i know everyones backup catcher sucks but andrew knapp really sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The juggernaut is leaking oil.

MDS

couldnt watch past the 10th...even i have my limits

i guess they won i dont know its april

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2019, 08:29:51 PM
couldnt watch past the 10th...even i have my limits

i guess they won i dont know its april

Jean Segura was inspired by Tiger Woods and golfed one out of the park in the 14th.

Then the Phils survived Alvarez.

Don Ho

Yes it's the Marlins but damn the bullpen was in another solar system yesterday.  Sir Anthony, Hector and Arano were throwing nasty stuff.

ice grillin you

Nola is a validly bad pitcher

ice grillin you

Why the eff are you running there

MDS

nola all of a sudden cant throw strikes...his shtein aint good enough to overcome it