Week 10 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott III

Started by MDS, October 29, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

if the eagles lose to this POS team they should have to give back the super bowl trophy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Could be the last chance to see the great Jason Garrett in Philly.

https://youtu.be/MTNuJXi6UUk

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

EJ72

I hope Philly kicks the shtein out of Dallas and they should. I know the Eagles have dropped off this season but you guys should be pissed at anything less than a double digit win against this POS Dallas team. I'm sick of hearing Jerral chirp "Stand By Your Man" after every choke job loss.

General_Failure

The game hasn't started yet, and not having the game on mute was already a mistake.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Peters missed block on that screen or I think he gets the first.

General_Failure

Diomedes

Graham needn't celebrate that play too much. Gallup wasn't coming down in bounds anyway.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Don't worry, next season it'll be a completion if you're in the air and the defender is in bounds when he hits you.

Wasn't that a rule previously?

General_Failure

Dear god, someone figured out to put someone underneath Ertz for easy interceptions.

Diomedes

I wonder how pricing is worked out for commercials that air only because of injury stoppage time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Offensive play calling this year has been ... uninspiring.