Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Big House!  Holy shtein, 109K, unfrickenreal.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

your philly union in the us open cup right now vs. seattle

i actually saw a few sounders fans walking around town today. people flew across country for this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

People from Seattle and Portland are...different

MDS

its not even that big of a deal....its like the summer league title in the nba
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

i was the union game tonight

they were up 2-0 in the 75th. they were down 3-2 by the 82nd. had they won, they wouldve been 1 pt out of a playoff spot with 2 games left. they are now eliminated. philly.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

How much could the Eagles have used Chris Borland? The 49ers have like four linebackers who would be the best player on the Eagles defense.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't recall but were his scouting reports good or was he projected to be some two down run plugger who may not make it?

MDS

philly beat out ny for the gold cup final

it should be usa-mexico on a sunday afternoon in late june....mega game, mega attention for the city. just huge to beat out ny and get this game. will easily be the biggest sports event in philly in the 2015 calendar year.

Rome

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2015, 02:43:14 PM
will easily be the biggest sports event in philly in the 2015 calendar year.

other than the nba finals you mean.

rjs246

It's impossible for me to plan two weeks ahead let alone, five months, but I would totally be into a roadtrip for this.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Seriously in as well.  American Outlaw section for a Gold Cup Final in Philly would be insane.

smeags

QuoteThird place playoff 25 July 2015   
PPL Park, Philadelphia

Final 26 July 2015 

Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia

def in as well.

tailgate in C6 ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it