Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

he's just the typical hipster douche us soccer fan that will disappear now for another four years.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

i got brazil in my pool so i have 160 reasons to root for them.

:yay

hbionic

Rome, read on pro soccer talk Nike's breaking up with Man U. I'm sure someone will step in. Wouldn't mind seeing them left with 70 Million less in annual revenues though.   ;)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

tough game to call. brazil has injury issues but also has fifa in their pockets so who knows what happens here.

Don Ho

Germany looking in complete control.  Holy shtein!  3-0.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Talk about  putting on a clinic. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Diomedes

Ha...the U.S. team looks better and better with each goal.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Sorry, any team with a player named Hulk concerns me.  Go for broke and call yourself Doc Bruce Banner.

This is out of control.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on July 08, 2014, 04:28:13 PM
Ha...the U.S. team looks better and better with each goal.

HA!  Suddenly Bradley doesn't look so bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Walked into our conference room and it was 0-0

Had a customer meeting...got back and looked at the score and it was already 5-0

What an ass whipping

Rome

Germany had this sort of performance in them all along but 7-1?

All-time ass kicking.  Worst blowout and most shocking result in the history of the sport.

hbionic

Boom, shalock-lock, boom!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger