Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on July 02, 2014, 03:42:37 PM
thin skinned soccer "fans" who can't take criticism of their precious game are just as bad as the people who troll them

in their defense trying to promote a super zesty game has to be incredibly hard...it would be like me or you trying to get someone to like hockey...but at least hockey has a hometown interest to it....farging nerds who don't like sports and don't give a flying farg about the united states all of sudden white person it up every four years and go so over the top doing it....SICK - EN - NING

i despise the sport itself but i respect soccer in the rest of the world all the countrys that go nuts for it all the time...I can relate that to my own fandom of my teams...all praise due allah....but American soccer fans are an embarrassment of a fraud of a disgrace of a travesty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

didnt know you thought that way
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Yo Rome,  just read about Man-U going after Kadeihra, James Rodriguez, and perhaps Cuadrado (from Columbia) amongst others. I didn't know anything about the Columbians going into the World Cup but their play has impressed me a lot.

The Red Devils would be back on the map with those signings.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

The United States, outside of the host country, has purchased the MOST game tickets at the World Cup.

Brought to you by 'HAVAS SOCCER FUN & FACTS'
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hbionic on July 03, 2014, 02:23:49 PM
The United States, outside of the host country, has purchased the MOST game tickets at the World Cup.

I'd buy that book...is it on Amazon?

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on July 03, 2014, 02:23:49 PM

rich white kids from america vacation in brazil all the time...why not use the world cup as an excuse to go...just watch them all on tv...they could give a rats ass about the game...they are just there to wear funny scarfs dance and chant then go bang out caipirinahs....just like matty said....the game is irrelevant....its about a party...and where better to party than in brazil

guess what?...every four years americans buy the most tickets to the olympics too.....its a big rich country...this is going to happen

MDS

youre like the bestest sports fan ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I've never seen anyone so hell bent on changing the minds of people who don't agree with them.

God almighty just stop posting in this thread.

ice grillin you

ill stop talking about soccer fans every four years if you stop talking about dallas cowboy fans forever

deal?

MDS

its still funny how you think everyone only pays attention to the usmnt only during the world cup

and everyone only pays attention to football during the super bowl

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 04, 2014, 12:48:54 AM
its still funny how you think everyone only pays attention to the usmnt only during the world cup

99% do...and its not even the so much paying attention...it the ridiculous lengths they go to to act like a "fan"...and the fact that they try and copy foreign countries and how they cheer...and how over the top insane they go for goals...I know nothing ever happens in soccer so when it does it means more than other sports....but stop acting like an idiot...the crazier you go doesn't mean you aren't a fraud....it means you are more of one

two similar type things olympic hockey and world cup soccer....the way people act for both is fraudulent....but soccer douches are so far and away over the top with their cheering and acting like a 11 year children its not even funny....im just glad its over for another four years

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on July 03, 2014, 01:40:28 PM
Yo Rome,  just read about Man-U going after Kadeihra, James Rodriguez, and perhaps Cuadrado (from Columbia) amongst others. I didn't know anything about the Columbians going into the World Cup but their play has impressed me a lot.

The Red Devils would be back on the map with those signings.

I love what they've done so far.  Herrera & Shaw (especially) are great signings.  I'm not a huge fan of VanGaal because of his enormous ego it's usually more about him than anything else, but those two targets say to me that they're more interested in building for two-three years down the line than they are for immediate success.  I still think they'll be a CL-quality side and the Moyes experiment will be quickly forgotten.  I'm looking forward to seeing what else they have in store during this transfer window.

PhillyPhreak54

The only thing I am rooting for in the early game is a extra time/penalty kick situation

Columbia/Brazil....viva Columbia putoooooo

Rome

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 04, 2014, 07:38:32 AM
Quote from: MDS on July 04, 2014, 12:48:54 AM

99% do

march qualifier against mexico - 7.65 million
game vs. belgium - 21.6 million

99%

i beg of you to please stop talking about things you dont know about...which is everything except for the underside of sam hinkie's taint.