Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Any team I root for, same result. Snake. Bitten.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Nice dive.  Flopping Romes.

Rome

Sorry Chuggie.

PhillyPhreak54

That was a bruuuuuutal call.

I mean just farging awful.

Go from Ochoa playing great up 1-0 at 80min to a bad rebound and then an awful call

hbionic

Thanks Romey, the whole game I knew it was coming. I hate that feeling.

farg.

Now, one team left.

Rome

I know the feeling all too well.

They played their asses off though and you have to take solace in that.

hbionic

Yeah. They actually hade believing for a second.

hbionic

I think the head coach farged up by subbing Geo out as well as Peralta. We didn't have any ball handlers left and gave up many possessions too quickly. Protect the ball and the lead, they gave it away like a whore.

phattymatty

i was secretly rooting for mexico but there is a group of 7-8 backpacking dutch girls in town so we all have to root for holland when they come to the bar.

at least it was fun to watch?

Rome

Herrera's whining after the match was ridiculous.  Everyone is out to get us!  Waaaaahhh!

I hate that shtein. Yeah, a few calls went against you.  Welcome to soccer... have we met?

Hoyda.

rjs246

I usually root for the Dutch because they're such iceholes but I was pulling for Mexico in this one. The idea of the best team in the bracket being knocked out was pretty sweet. Plus go CONCACAF? Or something.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Chicharito played like shtein again.  He was responsible for the top of the box on the rebound on the first goal and was standing 7 yards in waving his arms and blaming his teammates after the goal was scored.   Very disappointed in his play in the World Cup.

Van Persie was a non-factor today.  Don't know if it was the heat but he also played like ass.

Also - I was browsing thru YouTube and came across this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K6WR6RNUjw

Well done, Philly.   Well done.

Rome

This Costa Rica/Greece match is disgusting.  I hate both teams but the Greeks truly are nauseating whining Eurotrash pieces of shtein.

Don Ho

Bionic, I'd be beyond pissed right now!  We just watched the replay of the Mexico game (only get up at 6 AM for the birds and surf).  What a colossal crock of shtein call that was.  Ridiculous.  Flopping at its best.

Greece was horrible.  That thing should have never made it to OT let alone PKs. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Costa Rica played a man short for over an hour and still won.

Like Rusty said earlier in the thread... CONCACAF