Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

It's not a disgusting way to advance, it's exactly the way most teams advance. And in fact they deserved better since they utterly dominated a very talented Portugal team. A win, a draw and a one-goal loss will usually end up moving a team through to the second round in the world cup. The only reason you think its disgusting is because of the order those results came in. A 1-0 loss to Germany is nothing to hang your head about. That is a very very good team. Along with Brazil they're probably the favorites to win.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

my bad ... i guess i should've put this (/sarcasm) at the end.  :=)

either way they got out of group play which is pretty damn good considering who was in the group.

i haven't looked but do we know who the US plays next ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Belgium unless Belgium loses today and Algeria beats Russia, in which case it would be Algeria.

smeags

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 26, 2014, 03:52:20 PM
Belgium unless Belgium loses today and Algeria beats Russia, in which case it would be Algeria.

cant see belgium losing to korea.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

that boring game almost ruined 10AM drinking. almost.

MDS

it was a horrible game because the us cant hang with germany....though conceding just 1 isnt  all that bad.

cant wait to hear for another 5 days about how soccer sucks from the havas/coulter crowd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Peas in a pod, those two.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

they both have no idea what theyre talking about, but dont shut up about the subject

so yes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

these algerian fans look like fun.

Rome

I had more fun today than I've ever fun ever in my life.  Fun.

I'm lucky to be alive.  A 23 year-old girl drank me shot for shot with Jameson.

USA!

PhillyPhreak54

Pics of her boobs?

Fun!

Eagles_Legendz

USA - Belgium Tuesday at 4.

Rome

I won't post selfies here but she was insanely disgustingly gorgeous.  I was actually by myself at that point because my boys were either late or not showing up.  She breezes thru saying, "oh, hi "rome" what's up..." and there it was.

I am 49 and I'm still a farging fat disgusting light switch dick-sized Irish luv God!

USA!

SD