I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

farg yeah!

QB Eagles

There goes Altidore. shtein.

hbionic

Not the best showing. They had a couple of good scoring chances, but the injury doesn't help any. But Ghana is Swiss cheese. U.S. has to set the tone early again in the 2nd half and try to press the issue.

Rome

Scoring that goal is a mixed blessing.  It totally took the aggression out of them.  Then Dempsey went down and they lost focus.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 16, 2014, 06:22:40 PM
There goes Altidore. shtein.

Watching at office so the multi tasking part sucks.  What did they say the injury was?  Was it just the keystone cops medical crew doing their thing that is indigenous to international soccer?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jesus, this Ghana on slaught is amazing to start the second half.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

WTF?  Defense checked out.

SD

It was just a matter of time

hbionic

We got'em right where we want'em.

Don Ho

YES!  unreal!

Don Ho

Now you park that damn bus.

SD

USA USA USA USA

When's the next game?

hbionic

Yuck. Played about three levels less than they are capable of. Either that, or they're not as good.

farg. Unless the game plan was score first then sit, I don't get what happened minute 1-86.

PhillyPhreak54

Insane ending. Got home just in time.

MERICA BITCHES!