Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Uh...you mean Yankees cap.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 12, 2014, 09:16:12 AM
it doesnt....they farging built like 20 stadiums just for tournament....there should never be two games being played at the same time...and for the first 32 games of pool play there isnt any conflict....then all of a sudden the last 16 games for some reason share a game time with another game

its to ensure there are no "meaningless" games. its like what the nfl does in week 17, putting games at the same time that coincide with each other.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on June 12, 2014, 02:34:58 PM
Uh...you mean Yankees cap.

I was trying to go for Philadelphia rivals.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Why the Argentina hate?

Great beef
Hot women
Good beer

Come on man!

Diomedes

You should have been going for rivals of all that is good and worthwhile in life.  The point is that Argentina belongs with the likes of Man United, the Cowboys, etc.  AMIRITE?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

messi is a fag and their country is populated by arrogant wannabe euro-trash. farg them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I forgot they harbored all those SS and Nazi's back in the day

Diomedes

Messi is beautiful, and genius.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on June 12, 2014, 02:45:39 PM
Messi is beautiful, and genius.

hes a midget twat that would be dead if soccer wasnt played exclusively by other midget twats

Diomedes

He's better at soccer than any American is at...anything

MDS

pretty sure im better at being useless

General_Failure

You try harder.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 12, 2014, 02:43:34 PM
Why the Argentina hate?

Great beef
Hot women
Good beer

Come on man!

hbionic is right...if argentina could move their entire country to the snobbiest part of western europe they would. shtein they even speak their spanish different than any other spanish speaking country in south and central america.

everyone hates them.

Diomedes

yeah, I just watched a couple Messi youtubes.

You're mistaken.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on June 12, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
Don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Malbec? Sounds like devil talk.

its a kind of wine you gorilla
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous