Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

Belgium is going to farg everybody up and this is the first time I'm going to make an effort to watch a soccer game in 12 years

hbionic

Belgium is my dark horse in this tourney.

I don't remember them having suck a stacked team with such experience at a high level.

The one thing that makes teams become undone is their lack of chemistry playing as a unit. So many stars, just one ball.

But, what a sick mid-field:

Fellaini
Witsel
De Bruyne
Hazard
Mirallas

Lukaku and Dembele at the helm

Kompany anchoring the back line...and Curtois as the keeper....that's a nasty as team.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

i want some waffles now

oh yea the us and belgium canceled their scrimmage because it would take too long to do it because the traffic in sao paulo is a disgrace. good times.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

why in the pool round of the world cup do they not have games on at the same time until the last game where in each group you have two games going head to head with each other?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

how does having games at the same time make it better?

ice grillin you

it doesnt....they farging built like 20 stadiums just for tournament....there should never be two games being played at the same time...and for the first 32 games of pool play there isnt any conflict....then all of a sudden the last 16 games for some reason share a game time with another game

PhillyPhreak54

ANd some of the stadiums aren't even ready yet....this happens with the Olympics too. Learn to build on time when hosting a huge event, fools!

smeags

GO USA ..... AND ITALY & IRELAND !
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

ghana argentina and cameroon are my squads

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 12, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

You're such a farging icehole. icehole. You just crossed the line. Argentina? DIE!

You must have been raped by soccer, a soccer player, or with a soccer ball. That's the only thing that explains the hate. THE ONLY THING.

phattymatty

i gotta root for the Ticos even though they have no shot.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on June 12, 2014, 11:39:47 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 12, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

You're such a farging icehole. icehole. You just crossed the line. Argentina? DIE!

You must have been raped by soccer, a soccer player, or with a soccer ball. That's the only thing that explains the hate. THE ONLY THING.

trust me i cant name a single player on them....but last world cup i hung out and watched a game here http://www.elpatiointernational.com/  and had a blast....gonna go back this year as well and root root root on la albiceleste

hbionic

The fact that you know that infuriates me. Argentina is the Dallas of the world. How ironic is it that you hate everything European yet you hang out with a bunch of wannabe-euros.

ice grillin you

does dallas have the best malbec in the world....i dont think so

hbionic

Don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Malbec? Sounds like devil talk.

You solidify your image of a hypocrite today by hanging with Argentinian filth. Make sure you wear your Cowboys jersey, Mets baseball cap, Celtics socks, and NY Rangers panties. I wouldn't want you feeling uncomfortable.