Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

You'll be a featured soccer columnist soon

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 07, 2013, 04:08:58 PM
to be fair i hated other countries BEFORE i even started paying attention to us soccer

pretty much all american soccer fans did...soccer is a perfect outlet to run their hatred thru because in the us the sport is 100% country based

no one cares about real salt lake....same as no one cares about usa basketball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

soccer is country based in the us....the mls can die in a fire

its gotta be weird for euros. like if youre a fan of man u you root for them, then some player from spain plays against england in the world cup and you want him to die. it dont mesh.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

youre drunk and stupid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2013, 02:52:16 AM
the mls can die in a fire

its gotta be weird for euros. like if youre a fan of man u you root for them, then some player from spain plays against england in the world cup and you want him to die. it dont mesh.

Yes, and Yes. MDS said it perfectly.

Yeah, Spanish Barcelona fans will surely be stabbing themselves when Spain faces Argentina or Brazil.

farg them all.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I predict that viewership for the World Cup may drop off slightly because those dirty, lazy, farging Mexicans will not be attending the party.

Asswipes.  :boom

The U.S. is going to sink Mexico's ship tomorrow and it's going to be a well deserved death.

hbionic

Congratulations to the EEUU, a well deserved entry into the World Cup.

MDS

i sort kinda like mexico but i cant help but enjoy whats happening

SUCK IT EL TRI-GAY

hbionic

It's inexplicable what has happened to Mexico.

U.S. has a team that can go deep and with a few breaks...can make the final four...and from there, all teams have a chance. They have great leadership, European experience and good chemistry on the field. It doesn't hurt to have the number of play makers they have as well.

European teams are overrated. Anything less than a final four showing will be disappointing for this squad.

Rome

Fantastic second half yesterday.   Mexico's downfall might be one of the strangest in the history of the sport.  Jesus - they have so much talent it's just inexplicable what's happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fc7Phg7sec

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on September 11, 2013, 03:43:16 AM
It's inexplicable what has happened to Mexico.

U.S. has a team that can make the final four...and from there, all teams have a chance.

Anything less than a final four showing will be disappointing for this squad.

lol so mexico had a horrific and inexplicable downfall but because america beat this galactic piece of shtein team a few times they now have a shot at winning the world cup?... and anything less than final four is a disappointment?

lolol....i dont even know anything about soccer and i know thats ludicrous

if you all are gonna pimp a terrible sport then know more about it

hbionic

Says the know it all.

My opinion is mixed with National pride, leadership on the team, veteran experience, European play, Klinsmann, and the fact that they are more than capable of competing with the best. Getting there is a thing of the past for this program, they've made moves and taken steps to get to the next level. I know we're going to see a lot of exciting things from this squad.

This team is going to make some noise in Brazil. What's great about it is that teams will treat the U.S. as the same ol' U.S. Soccer team. By the time they realize what hit them, it will be too late.

Bet on it.

hbionic

Manchester United looking 'average' in the Derby.

Rome

they looked like shtein.