Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 06, 2013, 08:05:26 PM
Deadspin has the morgue video where you can see them piecing his body back together on the table.

Go to liveleak and you can see how matter of fact everyone is. I found it funny if you watch long enough how that one nurse holding the lower legs up in the air is just waiting around with nothing to do. At the beginning she's kind of playing with them inserting them back into the stumps.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

USA!   USA!   USA!

MDS

give us the canal! take the canal!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

hbionic

Congrats gringos. You deserved this one. Definitely the two best teams played in the final and the best team won.

MDS

is mexico even going to make the cup?

they look like shtein and i have to imagine the pressure is beyond tolerable. heads will roll if they dont make it. literally. people gonna get got.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Have you not been watching? Everyone else progresses, while Mexico is a collective group of fargholes. If Mexico keeps playing this way, they will continue to make Latin America vomit on themselves every time they play. If they make it, they will not win any games in their group and as luck would have it, they would be in the group of death which would be fitting.

Money should be on them not making it. farg this Mexican team.

Rome

It's not talent Chuggie.   It's the system and coaching holding El Tri back.  And it couldn't be more obvious.   Mexico has top 10 talent worldwide easily.

MDS

i dont even care if they win or not i just want them in that play in game against new zealand

have fun traveling to narnia for a 2 legger you losers

hbionic

One game is in Narnia, the other one is at the shire.

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on July 30, 2013, 07:22:09 AM
It's not talent Chuggie.   It's the system and coaching holding El Tri back.  And it couldn't be more obvious.   Mexico has top 10 talent worldwide easily.

They sure were playing like top ten 2 years ago, but I agree with the system being the problem. He's trying to fit a square peg into the round hole with same 'ol, same 'ol. He needed to be gone about 8 games ago. It's just ugly.

MDS

andres escobar part II comin up

Rome

Any team with Chicharito in the starting 11 gets my respect.  He's on par with the best strikers on the planet IMO.

hbionic

Bad part is that he's got no support. Barrera can get the balls into him, but this group of iceholes are too selfish and would have better scoring opportunities by simply looking up sometimes or just making that extra pass. Chicharito by himself is a horrible ball handler, but he's deadly in the box.

Mexican defense is porously Swiss-cheese. I wish they could play half-as good as the worst concacaf team. Mexico is farged.

Time to get an Altidore jersey.

Rome

I got my Clint Dempsey butta jawn (see what I did there) a few weeks ago.  It's an XXL but they sent me a kid's XXL.   I know I'm a fat farg but Jesus... US Soccer exchanged it on their dime and gave me a 25% off coupon for another purchase for the hassle.  That's better treatment than I ever got from the icehole Eagles.