Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

He is hilariously awful.  You guys realize that, right?

PhillyPhreak54

I enjoyed him. I love when he's calling a game no matter what

Rome

Oh, don't get me wrong here.  He's great.  But he's also a ridiculous screeching caricature.  That's what makes him so much fun to listen to.

Sgt PSN

Rome

I can enjoy things that are terrible.  Like everything you've ever posted for instance.  You're excruciatingly boring and quite stupid, but I still love you like a retarded stepbrother.

Sgt PSN

I don't know who helped you come up with that, but give them a high 5 for me.

hbionic

Everton plays in L.A. In July. I hope Chelsea makes it over here as well.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

America vs. Cruz Azul final yesterday at the Azteca was one for the ages.

America playing with 10 men, down 2-0 in aggregate...finds a way to score in the 88th minute...then in the 2nd minute of extra time...America's goalie, heads a corner kick off one of the Cruz Azul defender's and forces extra time. They go to penalty kicks, and Cruz Azul gets their 1st one block, and misses the 2nd one. America wins the penalties 4-2.

Amazing comeback.

*I heard that the UEFA Champions league was a great match as well.

MDS

that was actually on at the bar yesterday (big shock) and i had no clue what was going on until PKs

then i remembered theres a mexican league title every other month and who cares
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

can someone explain to me what a friendly means in soccer....i thought it meant a game that means absolutely nothing...but if thats the case why do so many people go to them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Exhibition with no league meanings I think

ice grillin you

thats just crazy to me....like soccer isnt boring enough when it matters...

then again i think the game is irrelevant to most americans....i turned on the game a minute ago and all the crowd looked like was dopey hipsters who cared more about scarf dancing and chanting than watching even a minute of the game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 02, 2013, 03:07:15 PM
can someone explain to me what a friendly means in soccer....i thought it meant a game that means absolutely nothing...but if thats the case why do so many people go to them

why do so many people go to spring training games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.