Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

dio for president and the rest of you umbro wearing losers can die

soccer fans are right up there with the worst humans on earth

someone start a poll

1. gear heads
2. soccer fans
3. metal heads

????
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

speaking of cardboard cutouts of wannabe east coast liberal elitists....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

belly of the beast liberal > MA soccer lovin texan

MDS

lol yea thats me

reese/cole >>>> non world cup soccer

the world cup is the single greatest sporting event ever. it being played in america = awesome. it being played in some middle eastern desert cesspool in front of sand stillupfront towel heads bought with dirty oil money = awful.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you and this thread are both an embarrassment

MDS

when am i getting my survival johnson $

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 05, 2010, 01:54:16 AM
1. gear heads
2. soccer fans
3. metal heads

I'm kinda all three of those.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Due to my extensive bouts vs my friend on PS3's FIFA '11....I think I am becoming a Chelsea fan.

Thoughts?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Chelsea Clinton?

Don Ho

No silly, the Chelsea High School Red Devils from MA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: hbionic on March 26, 2011, 01:56:07 AM
Due to my extensive bouts vs my friend on PS3's FIFA '11....I think I am becoming a Chelsea fan.

Thoughts?

Do you watch that show on Fox Sports West on Sunday nights?  It's the highlight show from the week of soccer in the Barclays Premier League.  Some amazing stuff.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: hbionic on March 26, 2011, 01:56:07 AM

Thoughts?

I became a Liverpool supporter because I love Pink Floyd's song "Fearless," in which you can hear the Anfield crowd singing their signature song, "You'll Never Walk Alone."

I became an Eagles fan at the age of four because I liked the color green at the time, and when I learned they were the Eagles, I thought a huge green bird would be the greatest thing in the world.

I don't see how any reason for becoming a fan of a given team could be worse than these.

Rome

I saw Man U when I was a kid and instantly became a fan.  Can't explain why. 

MDS

youre a front running fag