Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Why are you still trying to convince me? I'm already convinced. Soccer fans are literally the worst. How could I not have seen it before?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

youre completely missing the point...these people arent even soccer fans...im talking about specifically american world cup fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Literally the worst.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

The flip flop line was awesome though.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

wait, igy doesnt like soccer or the world cup?

when did this happen?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 24, 2010, 12:20:05 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2u6oo2s

listen and laugh. A lot.

:-D :-D :-D

It sounds like a south park/family guy episode making fun of that type of broadcast, not an actual broadcast
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I saw something on the World Cup wrap up show on ESPN about how trading on Wall Street was down 30% during the US game in the 20 minutes leading up to Donovan's goal. As soon as the US won the trading went back into high gear.

shorebird

Went to a local pizza joint for lunch yesterday. They guys in there are just off the boat Italians. The mood in that place was terrible, they were still bitching about the game on Thursday.

I guess you'd say they're real soccer fans.

Diomedes

You patronized a company that hires illegals?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

cicadas are gone for another four years....back to your regularly scheduled sports programming...thank farging christ

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on June 26, 2010, 06:27:00 AM
You patronized a company that hires illegals?

Good thing the Philipines didn't qualify.  The state of Hawaii would have had to shut down.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

i called so many soccer players fancy boys after falling and acting like they've been shot that some douche took a swing at me.  world cup is over so farg futbol.

ice grillin you

did i hear this correctly on sportscenter

ghana is in the elite eight and has scored four goals the entire tournament?