Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I wonder which would take more time, watching every world cup match, or every movie he's called top ten.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i love the world cup and want to punch that smug, anti-american hate mongering pollack leprechaun four-eyed farg dio in the ballsack

EAT A PENIS SANDWICH JESUS BOY 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on June 12, 2010, 05:43:30 PM
our friend vigy serves as the typical American in this case:  everything for him is either top ten or worst ever.  if you don't win, you are a piece of shtein loser, etc.

you run errands DURING eagles games and have the gall to pump up a farging sport like soccer....you are the worst of the worst....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There you go again with the superlatives.  When everything is the best or worst ever, nothing you say is credible.  Sunday afternoon is a perfect time to get shtein done so you can run your life, and sometimes that happens when the Eagles are playing.  No biggie, they suck anyway. 

I would never run errands during world cup.  I'm the best of the best.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Not quite sure why the No Hippos topic is locked, but England and Algeria played to a 0-0 draw. Excellent result for the US. Here's my understanding of what happens now:

If England beats Slovenia, the US needs to beat Algeria.
If Slovenia beats England, the US needs to at least tie Algeria.
If Slovenia and England tie, the US needs to:
1) beat Algeria, or
2) tie Algeria while scoring at least X-1 goals, where X is the number of goals England scores against Slovenia
3) tie Algeria while scoring X-2 goals, and winning a draw from a hat over England.

hbionic

I thought I was the only one locked out. I thought Mexico's win and Arizona's racial profiling law banned me from posting.

I haven't seen the US match played against slovenia...but will be watching it tonight.

Algeria played a very good game today against England. I think England is done. Algeria did a great job and could prove to be a tough match...but US has more firepower and able to threaten a lot more and with more quality shots on goal. US should be able to win.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

i guess bitching about the refs is a hippo only activity
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

the mexican erin andrews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Fake but excellent hooters

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 19, 2010, 01:25:34 PM
Fake but excellent hooters

if they were either real or less-than-excellent, she wouldn't deserve the "mexican erin andrews" title

PhillyPhreak54

I just came on myself.

SD

That girl is much hotter than Andrews...and I love Andrews

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on June 19, 2010, 07:33:46 PM
That girl is much hotter than Andrews...and I love Andrews

True, much hotter.  Not a big fan of Erin Andrews. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you