Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Mexico 2-1 over Italy in a friendly.

Viva Mexico.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

http://www.tu.tv/videos/mexico-vs-costa-rica-3-0-september-5-20

I know this is old...but this video gives me chills. This is the type of shtein I love watching the World Cup and international events. Andres Cantor is the shtein.

But you are doing yourself a disservice if you watch it in English. Tune into the Spanish broadcast to get the maximum feel.

World Cup....8 days away.

Munson

I'd rather watch basketball
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Munson strikes again?

Munson

I take that back. I'd rather watch a Tiger Woods-less PGA event
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Thanks Munson.

Remember, caring for YOUR opinion is our #1 priority.

Munson

Soccer does suck.

But you're right, my opinion on just how bad it sucks isn't what's important here. yay america!

rjs246

The Flyers in the cup + the World Cup = a summer of almost no baseball watching.

Life is good.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Munron's dislike of soccer is an (admittedly small but nevertheless) unqualified endorsement of the game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Soccer is bad. Watching it on TV is even worse.

In person, however, they are pretty fun.

rjs246

Feel free to not post here, smart stuff.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Actually i'm feeling pretty free to post here about how much soccer sucks.

Stick with lacrosse rusty, at least Hoydas don't play that sport.

Diomedes

I'm feeling a No Hippo thread so I don't have to deal with your stupid shtein, fargface
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on June 03, 2010, 06:22:07 PM
I'm feeling a No Hippo thread so I don't have to deal with your stupid shtein, fargface

Your command is my wish:

http://www.concretefield.info/forum/index.php?topic=20980.0

Munson

Then I'll just give my opinion in a more respectable and well-mannered way about how much soccer sucks, instead of just being a fleshpopface to piss off all the foot fairies here.