Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Wales #26 just shocked the #2 team in the world (Belgium) at the Euros.    Fantastic match too.

These last few matches have been really excellent, so much better than the dreck we watch in this hemisphere.

PhillyPhreak54

Go Iceland

I think it's funny every last one of their names ends in "sson"

MDS

the problem with upsets is when the upset team makes it a round too far and youre left watching a game that shouldve never taken place
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 01, 2016, 05:18:34 PM
Wales #26 just shocked the #2 team in the world (Belgium) at the Euros.    Fantastic match too.

These last few matches have been really excellent, so much better than the dreck we watch in this hemisphere.

That goal by Robson Kanu was just sick. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

biggest philly FA signing since _____`
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Some match at Emirates, from what I read. 

Might not call my Arsenal buddy tonight.

Go Reds.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

$3 Fire Rock and Man United = NIRVANA!

hbionic

Other than watching Man- U, "Like".
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Shut your hole, Smellsea luva. 

Rome

OMG a girl on the US team took a knee again.

Rome

@ Dio... Bad news... Liverpool is dismantling Watford right now 5-0 in the 73rd minute.  Good news... the GOAT Ian Darke is doing the PBP on NBCSN.

Diomedes

How is it bad news that Liverpool is kicking ass and now tops in Premier?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Bad news for ME as a UTD fan. 

farg Liverpool. 

Diomedes

Rome

USA v MEXICO tonite.  Drove to Orlando to watch the game because farg it.  Lots of anti-Trump shtein going on.   Actual civilization too.