i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i care more about the usmnt than i do anything related to hockey

i think hockey is a far better in person sport

soccer is better on tv

thats my answer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I'm not surprised but I'm ashamed

Rome

Holy shtein Ireland just scored on a PK a minute in.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Messi missed the PK!  HOLY shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

messi sucks

lol @ argentina....they have as many trophies as the us
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't believe he missed. Whoa

Rome

Now he says he's quitting the national team because losing "is not for him."

Seriously?

Man, farg you.  I lost every ounce of respect I had for that guy.

smeags

messi crying like a bitch. make a PK son, maybe things turn out differently.

pretty damn good tourney though.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2016, 10:54:22 PM
messi sucks

Heard a stat on the radio last night that he's missed a shtein load of PKs in his career.  First he's missed in International competition so FS1 blew that up like Labron missed a dunk to win the NBA Championships but apparently Lionel is not the world's greatest at PKs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Brexit farging all kinds of shtein up for everyone's former oppressors.  Iceland knocks England out of the Euro Cup.  Ha.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

MDS

grant wahl, perhaps the most plugged in reporter for us soccer, floated klinsmann to 3 lions....not the first time hes thrown out a jk idea

something might be up

Don Ho