Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

theyre only tough because if they flop, theyll be forced to touch hope solo's roast beef snatch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Or let Wambach drive them home

Rome

How is that not a foul on Argentina?  Oh, that's right...

SD

They might have to stop this one before somebody gets hurt

Rome

Nice work by the defense there.

MDS

usa embarrassed by argentina, the best team in the world with the best player in the world

mexico embarrassed by chile

boom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The difference is no one on the U.S. has quit.  Dempsey is showing signs of it but he hasn't given up entirely.  They're still working hard.  They're just utterly outclassed in every respect. 

smeags

Did anyone really think this would turn out any other way?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

build that wall

Rome

Holy shtein I think that guy might have just broken his neck.  Wow.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2016, 10:29:38 PM
build that wall

LOL - you went there.  I was going to, but pulled back.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2016, 10:20:24 PM
usa embarrassed by argentina, the best team in the world with the best player in the world

mexico embarrassed by chile

boom

The US might get embarrassed by Chile on Saturday.

MDS

alright next up: american football

lets see mesi get away from jj watt

Rome

Indecision with the ball is the major difference out there.  The U.S. can get away with that against most teams but a team like this will strip your bones clean in a second if you pull that shtein.  Oh and I have seen a lifetime's worth of it from Michael Bradley.  I can't wait until the talent on this team makes that oater expendable.

Rome

Just like that.  Exactly.  Like.  That.