Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2016, 09:02:46 PM
j you there?

Negative. I'm not paying to watch a thumping and dealing with that traffic.

MDS

i thought you were mr. connections in houston!

also pretty sure the 11 best players on the pitch are in blue
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I could've gotten them but I'm not burning a favor for this

So yeah not paying my own money either

Rome

That was a phenomenal shot.  Guzan had no chance much like the U.S.

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 21, 2016, 09:11:29 PM
That was a nervous goal.  Nothing special.

How bout that one?

MDS

messi quite simply is from a different planet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: SD on June 21, 2016, 09:38:48 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 21, 2016, 09:11:29 PM
That was a nervous goal.  Nothing special.

How bout that one?

Look up you cracka ass cracka. 

Don Ho

Oh my God!  That shot, speechless. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Dangerous ground for the U.S."

It was dangerous as soon as Messi laced his cleats in the locker room.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I'm not even listening.  Dellacamera is farging horrendous.  At least if the tournament was on ESPN we'd have Ian Darke doing PBP. 

MDS

if jk doesnt put nagbe and pulicic in to start 2H he should be thrown into a gas chamber

Rome

Jesus Christ these guys are just diving bitches.   Get the farg up, you little funhole.

Rome

LOL - Guzan hardly touched him.

And I agree.  Get those two the farg outta there.  Wondo is a decent MLS guy but he belongs on the pitch against Argentina about as much as IGY belongs in the centerfold of the ESPN body issue.

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 21, 2016, 09:52:29 PM
Jesus Christ these guys are just diving bitches.   Get the farg up, you little funhole.

Soccer players by and large are Hoydas. The physical abuse they take during an entire game is equivalent to one series of downs in football.

Rome

The funny thing is the women are tough as nails.  The American women, anyway.  I have never seen them pull that sort of shtein on the field and I've seen them play countless times.  These guys though?  Ugh... man up, already.