Rome

Deuce with the PK.

1-0 USA

PhillyPhreak54

Soldier field is empty

Where da millennials at?

Rome

MDS

theres like 30-40k there....the farg do you expect for a group stage game against costa rica in a tournament created 2 seconds ago. the s america morons running it insisted on football stadiums for all games. some, like this, shouldve been at soccer specific stadiums.

anyway 2-0 good guys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

3-0

Holy shtein.

MDS

its costa rica, but this is nice.

maybe these guys really want to keep jurgen around
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They gave Costa Rica a royal asswhooping tonight.  Best performance I've seen from these guys in forever.

MDS

so long as paraguay doesnt upset columbia, just need a result against them to make it through

but the home team never chokes at the linc, so....

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 07, 2016, 08:38:26 PM
Soldier field is empty

Where da millennials at?

Chicago actually has very few hipsters relative to a lot of big cities ...more conservative Midwestern values and less people pretending to love soccer than on the coasts...they want to truly love what they are rooting for not attend some manufactured event/party...plus Cubs were playing...Monday's Cubs game was the most watched of the year...something ridiculous like 200k households were all in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

on a semi related note - volunteered at the special Olympics united city soccer championship tourney yesterday, held at Lincoln high. got pulled in to do some officiating, been a while since I refereed and I ended up working 4 games including the final. I'm burnt and sore, but I loved every minute of it.

congrats to Washington high school for winning the gold.  :yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The match wasn't empty last night.  Attendance was close to 40,000 and that was for a nothing tournament. 

And this is Grant Park in Chicago during a World Cup viewing party for the USMNT:

smeags

yeah but they were all watching the streams of the cubs' game.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 08, 2016, 12:19:02 PM
The match wasn't empty last night.  Attendance was close to 40,000 and that was for a nothing tournament. 

And this is Grant Park in Chicago during a World Cup viewing party for the USMNT:

to be fair to my man, he just rattled off some nonsense response to j's incorrect reaction....i dont expect him to double check the actual number

but he has the distinct inability to admit any fault, so im sure hell double down on something stupid and bla bla bla

PhillyPhreak54

World Cup viewing parties are great

Soldier Field was empty

ice grillin you

exactly

the world cup might be the most popular white kid thing since the easter egg hunt was invented
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous