Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

what the hell is wrong with you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on March 05, 2016, 09:12:25 AM
Fantastic match between Spurs/Gunners going on right now.   A monumentally stupid tackle from an Arsenal player led to a second booking/red card which then resulted in two goals for Spurs.

That game was on at 2 AM here.  Son stayed up to watch.  Said it was a good match.  I'll watch it on Match of the Day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Far and away the best EPL game I've watched this year. Granted, that number is small, but it was a hell of a game.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I enjoyed watching the Everton implosion even more.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

good chance I'll be at the us vs paraguay 6/11 copa america match.  :yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I would love to go to that.  So much drinking fun. 

smeags

Will be my 1st international type match I've ever been to.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

big one tonight in guatemala

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They're getting their asses waxed.  Least surprising thing ever.  This team has zero heart and even less skill and none of that has anything to do with Klinsmann.   I don't care who the coach is... if the team has no talent who's coaching it is meaningless.

MDS

havas isnt far off from getting his wish of soccer being wiped off the face of america....they are in danger of not even making the final round of world cup qualifying

ultimately i think concacaf and fifa will not allow for a usa-less world cup, but god damn. they all can stay in that 3rd world shteinhole.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 25, 2016, 10:56:27 PM
havas isnt far off from getting his wish of soccer being wiped off the face of america

you have to be something before you get wiped off the face of something

nothing has or ever will change....no one cares not even soccer "fans" until the world cup then white hipsters will faux care for a couple weeks till they get eliminated...then rinse wash repeat

its a bigger version of Olympic hockey...fake jingoism at its absolute worst

MDS

how many people do you think watch a typical world cup qualifyer

ice grillin you

how many white people have gentrified to Brooklyn?

MDS

tuesday
3 pts = all is well
1 pt = not great, but alive
0 pts = need significant help

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2016, 11:16:52 PM
how many white people have gentrified to Brooklyn?

Not enough.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger