Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

It's nice that you wrote all that down in one place.

ice grillin you

knowledge is king
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

That makes you the court jester.

MDS

no dempsey tonight

no goals a coming
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The second Dempsey came on the entire tone of the attack changed.  They are hopeless without him but the good news is they're pretty good with him.  And as zesty as Altidore has played lately, they missed him tonight as well.   

BTW:  LOL @ FIFA assigning a Mexican referee to this match.  How awesome is that?  I mean, what, no North Korean referees were available?

MDS

jozy got sent home...another complete nonfactor performance from him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 14, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
The second Dempsey came on the entire tone of the attack changed.  They are hopeless without him but the good news is they're pretty good with him.  And as zesty as Altidore has played lately, they missed him tonight as well.   

BTW:  LOL @ FIFA assigning a Mexican referee to this match.  How awesome is that?  I mean, what, no North Korean referees were available?

the ref was a disgrace. was it bedoya that got outright talked outside the box on a break and he didnt call it? then 2 seconds later he cards brooks for a slide tackle.

beyond being corrupt, concacaf is 95% 3rd world nations full of incompetent officials. and these people get to ref big international matches.

Rome

The replay is on FS1 right now. Watching it at a redneck NASCAR bar.  By myself, naturally.

Boom.

MDS

mexico is utter crap....pathetic draw against t&t

i dont know how the gold cup brackets work, but usa gets cuba (which somehow is through?) and the winner of jamaica and haiti.

meanwhile: mexico, costa rica, t&t and panama are stacked up on the other side. i guess they really, really need to make sure the final is a sell out and highly rated.

hbionic

This Gold Cup has sucked balls so hard, that the balls they were sucking on look like dried out plums.

Horrible. All teams have regressed.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Quote from: hbionic on July 16, 2015, 03:42:09 AM
This Gold Cup has sucked balls so hard, that the balls they were sucking on look like dried out plums.

Horrible. All teams have regressed.
This is accurate. I don't remember seeing such low quality combined with such chippy fouling in previous gold cups. The refs being a farging disgrace is just icing on the cake. In years past there were always a few quality teams in CONCACAF, that doesn't appear to be the case any more.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

mexico-costa rica has been a ton of fun

lookin like PENALS

MDS

spoke too soon. CONCACAF refs doing work.

hbionic

Chicken shtein.

Much rather lose in penalties than the way it ended today.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Another FIFA-instigated farce.  That was absurd but no less absurd than Costa Rica's play.  They're disgusting to watch.