Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i cant believe it....the funhole quit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

that is some good news right there.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Someone definitely has the goods on that mofo and was about to get all up in his bidness.

smeags

they should still put it all out there for the world to see.

phattymatty

US beat the Netherlands today. just a friendly but still cool.

were down 3-1, 3-2 at 88 minutes before 2 quick ones at the end.

Rome

farg.  Serves me right for not quitting early and getting sloppy this afternoon.

MDS

i turned it off at 1-3 and focused on work. mistake.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i literally had no idea the womens world cup started today until i just happened to flip on it a second ago

is the ball and net the same size in womens soccer?

also mrs aj feely is a studio analyst for it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i believe that we just beat the netherlands and germany on the road in the span of 5 days

absolute deserved win. usa was the stronger side from about 25' on. wood's winner was absolute world class.

rjs246

They looked great, especially compared to how they have been looking in friendlies prior to this week. And yes, the game-winner was ridiculous.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I still can't believe what I saw in that second half.   Wood's goal was literally perfect.   The last second header off the woodwork by Germany reminded me of the Portugal goal in the WC, though, except this one didn't go in and I didn't throw up afterward.  Yet.

smeags

Quote from: phattymatty on June 05, 2015, 05:37:46 PM
US beat the Netherlands today. just a friendly but still cool.

were down 3-1, 3-2 at 88 minutes before 2 quick ones at the end.
i work for a dutch company, friendly or not the interns are salty over that game.