Week Seventeen - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2017, 06:57:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2017, 06:53:05 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2017, 06:49:07 PM
i actually want wash to win....they arent going anywhere in the playoffs and if they win we get a free playoff game tonight

We still get a playoff tonight

Win and in

i thought if washington loses tonight is for the division but both teams are in

Oops I misread what you said

Yeah if they lose then both are in and it's just for division vs final WC spot

ice grillin you

thats classic eli....very reminiscencent of the superbowl pass
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

cousins gonna have a drive to tie or win with the playoffs on the line

i wonder what the hofer has in store
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

bahahahahahha cousins for hof!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

terrible footwork by cousins but he sure did tear up the awful eagles secondary!

cousins won 1 more game this year than carson wentz

Rome

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA

HEY HEY HEY

farg YOU UUUU

ice grillin you

you have to give so much credit to the gints for playing this out with basically every starter.....almost no one would do that....i wish the eagles had one tenth the guts that the giants organization has
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

how is pimp not returning that punt?

MDS

dont change the subject....you sucked cousins dick dry this year and he farging sucks

PhillyPhreak54

Massive fail to not have Pimp back there

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 01, 2017, 07:19:08 PM
how is pimp not returning that punt?
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2017, 07:19:35 PM
Massive fail to not have Pimp back there

Crowder isn't exactly a slow, zesty punt returner.

Rome

Yeah you're right.  I mean it's not like Jackson ever did it to the Giants before. 

MDS

pimp hasnt returned punts all year...not sure how you can throw him back there

Rome

He probably forgot how to field a punt.