Week Thirteen - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 01, 2016, 09:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Hello from a sports bar loaded with cowboys fans in Memphis Tennessee

Bradford hurt. Shocker.

MDS

did you see the shot he took and the slop trying to block for him?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nope

I was at dinner with a vendor and some of our competitors who are on this trip. I missed a lot

Just got to the room in Mississippi and saw that sweet back door cover tho!

Diomedes

Is there anything more fitting in Trump's American than the Dallas Cowboys dominating the NFL?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Us all dying as a result of a nuclear holocaust. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2016, 11:34:30 PM
Just got to the room in Mississippi and saw that sweet back door cover tho!

i was all set to take dallas in the bullet and forgot to do it before going out to the bar....then didnt know how to do it on my phone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

The Bears (2-9) and San Francisco 49ers (1-10) tied a 28-year-old NFL record on Sunday when both teams failed to complete a pass in the first quarter.

Bears quarterback Matt Barkley and San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick went 0-for-3 combined as a steady snow fell at Soldier Field.

The Bears and 49ers game is the first since the New York Jets and New England Patriots on Nov. 13, 1988 to have no completed passes in the 1st quarter, per the Elias Sports Bureau.

The Jets and Bengals last played a game in 2009 when there were zero completions in a quarter.

PhillyPhreak54

The hit Cecil Shorts just took is a byproduct of the NFL forcing guys to go low

His knees were smoked

MDS

the cte everyone has is a byproduct of nobody giving a shtein when they went high
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not talking about head hit, simpleton.

I'm talking about even if you take a shot at the shoulder or chest and your helmet glances another's helmet you get flagged. Sometimes it doesn't even have to hit the helmet. If it looks like it they'll flag it.

MDS

i agree hits to the head should be reviewable

PhillyPhreak54

Freddie Martino out here making plays

MDS

eagles were getting the help they needed with wsh and nyg losing but uhhhhhh about that

PhillyPhreak54

Earl Thomas had a nasty injury

Looked like he broke his leg when chancellor ran into him

PhillyPhreak54

Cam was benched by Rivera for a dress code violation

That led to Andersen starting and throwing a pick