Week Six - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 13, 2016, 08:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Chargers uniforms are the best of the color rush ones

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I honestly don't know how to read a twitter post.  I can't tell who is talking, to whom they are talking, etc.  It's jibberish to me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Much like IGY, people on Twitter are just talking at people.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Oh, now I see the uniforms.  Yeah...clown outfits.

PhillyPhreak54

San Diego my gosh they can't close a win for shtein. Lucky to get away with it tonight

MDS

republican douche with a stick up his ass jim nantz acts like a republican douche with a stick up his ass

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/nantz-theyre-gonna-keep-kneeling-as-long-as-they-have-1787779810
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Steelers just got crushed by Miami.

Eagles are basically the Dolphins.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh Dak

97yd drive in 30 seconds and no timeouts

Don Ho

Rogers ain't what he used to be.  Heard Greg Cosell on one of the shows saying if you watch tape on this guy he ad libs way to much and looks off his first and second options who are usually open.  Favre?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Wtf is wrong with Rodgers?  He literally forgot how to play football this game. Favre is in the stadium right now and I assume is contemplating coming out of retirement.

Sgt PSN

Pretty much the worst possible time for Prescott to throw his first pick. Inexcusable drop on the previous play.

Tomahawk

Was that Dak's first pick? Did you know that Wentz and Prescott are the new Brady and Manning? Wentz is Brady.