Week Four - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 29, 2016, 05:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Would you be okay with Bradford winning the Super Bowl if it means the Eagles get a second rounder next year?

MDS

so it would be 32 and 64? yea id take that but id prefer minny crater and get a top 10 pick

neither seems likely
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No give me the 1 and the 4

Larry Donnell just got smoked. That's an "I'm batman" hit there

QB Eagles

Yeah I think the scenario where their record is worse than both the Browns and the Eagles is off the table now.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 03, 2016, 09:22:20 PM
Yeah I think the scenario where their record is worse than both the Browns and the Eagles is off the table now.

right now id guess they both lose in the WC round and essentially wind up with the same pick

wait did i just put the eagles in the playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2016, 09:25:15 PM

right now id guess they both lose in the WC round and essentially wind up with the same pick

Somebody's gotta win this shteinshow division.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2016, 09:25:15 PM

Take it back. Stay in your lane

PhillyPhreak54

Odell is a bitch

Dude can't go one game without a shtein talking outburst

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2016, 09:36:16 PM
Odell is a bitch

Dude can't go one game without a shtein talking outburst

I hate the Giants but I love Beckham. Dude is undersized and never avoids contact. He always plays with a chip on his shoulder. If he were an Eagle you'd love him the same way you loved pimp.

PhillyPhreak54

Probably but I'd be annoyed that he lets people get in his head and he's now getting penalties for it

Blair Walsh...still employed yet still with the yips

If they stick with him and he blows another playoff game? Sheesh

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

$200m on defense and no turnovers

Has Odell scored this year?

ice grillin you

unlikely altho definitely possible but if somehow the birds and vikes are still undefeated in two weeks holy shtein it could be the biggest most storyline filled regular season game in eagle history
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous