Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 22, 2016, 06:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Dez limps off to the locker room

PhillyPhreak54

Broooooooo that lick on Beasley!!

Wowow

Diomedes

Let's not say football is dead.  Beasley's ribs might be, but that's farging football.  Motherfarger held onto the ball too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Dropkick to the face, old guy in suit, lol.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Lol Bears execute a perfect on sides kick and were off sides by a couple of inches.

MDS

i think brian hoyer might suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Al lolol

Gambling hints galore

"A lot of people being PUSHED to the edge right there"

PhillyPhreak54

Cam rocking a top hat today

What's next? Full blown Lincoln outfit? Davey Crocket hat?

Eagaholic

Maybe he'll wear the other half of Ezekial Elliott's draft day shirt around his head.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

PhillyPhreak54

You guys watching NFL or debate tonight?

QB Eagles

How long before the Gus Bus is taken to the junkyard? In Year 4, that team still looks like ass.

Rome

ice grillin you

yeah ill get the debate reviews tomorrow and that nfl game is straight trash

ill still check in on it but ill primarily be watching the new york baseball teams since they are playing in huge wild card implication games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous