Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2012, 11:40:04 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 11:11:44 PM
he used to have encyclopedic knowdlege of the nfl that he would rip off at the drop of a dime...he was smooth looked like he wasnt even trying and having lots of fun...now like you said hes a cliche doesnt seem like he cares anymore and is a bitter angry man

Yep.

I used to love him on MLB and now he's awful with the backbackback.

Him and Tom Jackson were money on Primetime

i was trolling through old primetimes and football clips on youtube the other day and he was absolute hof level unreal back in the day. doing the nfl highlights now hes passable. everything else (draft and hr derby to name 2) hes mute button or turn it off. unbearable.

also i like this pick. they can trade him in 2 turns years for a 3rd rounder, then draft another qb and trade him for 2nd rounder. then trade him for two 4ths. itll be great, except for the whole super bowl thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

im going to text juanny about this, hell listen to me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'd have been more upset with this pick if they didn't have the extra second. Still would have went OL or CB with the 3rd then go for a QB in the 4th.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gay pick, but I'll give them a pass because their first three picks might all contribute this year.

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sorry, I already have a :CF boyfriend. You'll have to take it up with him.

Rome

You can never have enough bracelets.

And this dude reminds me of Sunshine Bass from Remember The Titans.  So there's that.

BobbyT

"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Greg Cosell, senior producer of NFL Films, scouted Foles this way: "Arm speed slow at this point. Negative impact on velocity. Did not drive the ball on few intermediate throws or sideline throws. Once in a while saw an NFL throw with anticipation + some snap. Major projection based on skill set evaluation + mental acumen."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

Quote from: BobbyT on April 28, 2012, 07:54:17 AM
Starting QB in Zona in 2 years

For a 2nd rounder and Patrick Peterson

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2012, 11:49:11 AM
Greg Cosell, senior producer of NFL Films, scouted Foles this way: "Arm speed slow at this point. Negative impact on velocity. Did not drive the ball on few intermediate throws or sideline throws. Once in a while saw an NFL throw with anticipation + some snap. Major projection based on skill set evaluation + mental acumen."

Hence why he is a 3rd and not a 1st round pick.

I love Cosell's evaluations. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

hence why he was a terrible pick at that point...the only possible way you could justify taking him is if you thought he was gonna up grade the back up qb position next year...and that clearly isnt happening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

I wouldn't go as far to say he is terrible, but they certainly could have done better. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell