The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

That's was awesome. Jimmys gonna fit right in. I was a little worried Jojo was gonna get annoyed with Butler being the new last shot guy but jo seemed genuinely happy. And Jojo had a real quiet 30+ again.

Don Ho

Just watched the replay.  Butler's block and save were a thing of beauty than he drains the three.  this guy is good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

"Jimmy Butler... you ARE a 76er."

ice grillin you

FYI

Sixers have 3 more wins than the Celtics
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Embiid is a force of nature putting up 30 a game and somehow still looks like he isn't close to his ceiling.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

assuming this keeps going the way it is, where does this rank in the history of Philly draft pick busts ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Quote from: smeags on November 20, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
assuming this keeps going the way it is, where does this rank in the history of Philly draft pick busts ?

If things revert to how they looked at the beginning of the season once the Sixers start playing real teams again and the Celtics start playing to their potential, it could be the #1 overall worst in Philly history. Not necessarily the worst player taken that high, but the trade up and overall impact and immediacy of the bust.

If the Embiid/Simmons/Butler core ends up winning a championship at some point, then no one will really care. People barely think about the Jah disaster even now.

SD

It's gotta be #1

Only silver lining in that deal is Sac ain't as bad as we thought

SD

Jojo how do you foul there

Holy shtein Davis sunk the first two then clunked the third

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on November 21, 2018, 09:29:48 PM
Jojo how do you foul there

Holy shtein Davis sunk the first two then clunked the third

They seem to be unable to ever make it easy.

But clap your hands, everybody.

MDS

Quote from: smeags on November 20, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

nothing will ever top pelle
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol jojo thru the legs jab step fall back jumper is just outrageous at his size

ice grillin you

MDS

simmons boutta demolish kendall jenner tonight