Week 2 - Bucs: Romey Special

Started by MDS, September 07, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I can't believe Trey Burton was the heart and soul of this team and they just let him walk.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

kind of amazing they beat the falcons
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

in Foles defense he is working with the JV call ups at WR.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I have a host of Bucs fans here running their cum dumpsters.  I haven't said a word yet.  I just remove my Super Bowl Champions hat and show it to them.  No words nececessary, bitches. 

QB Eagles

Ronde: we know Jameis Winston is the future of this franchise.

We do?

Don Ho

I know it's been only 7 quarters into the season but has Michael Bennett done a damn thing yet?  I do see Ngata all over the place causing havoc with his huge frame but haven't seen a lot of Bennett.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

General_Failure

I'm still not used to the idea of Agholor being good.

MDS

need a play to pull this off...turnover, special teams, broken offensive

aint gonna be stop-drive-stop-drive
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

That was nice. Gonna suck when another long TD Fitzmagics out of nowhere though.

Don Ho

Good God, Mike Evans has more talent on his pinky finger than the entire birds receiving corps.  Guy is pure beast.

Don Ho

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: MDS on September 16, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
need a play to pull this off...turnover, special teams, broken offensive

aint gonna be stop-drive-stop-drive

turnover

Don Ho

Jesus farg defense!  Wake the hell up.  This is a farging sewer.  Does Darby even want to be out there?

Thanks for the gift Evans.